Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Sunset: MCL Part B

(new update)

The continuation from my MCL Project and then MCL Main Part A...we realized then how like 20 or 30 years passes without much achievement. For me, I really much details in my 20's part and I need to go more for this 30's part. So, I appreciate every second and which time I spend with. I didn't go for words only but for actions series. Like Nike said ''Just do it'', and just do it bro! And then then new fail are new scar. Keep on learning and gain much experienced. 

Here come are for the Main part B-we will go for the six sub coordinates which are included many important thing in life.  For each part, I just acknowledge a simplest thing and you all the one need to complete it by own preferences. My lifestyle surely not same as you all, our journey up and down based on own self reward. Make sure that is what we proud of, makes us smile like crazy when to think about. The process and memories always be good skill learner. 

Ready?!


Goal 1: My Islamic Practices 

-Perfecting my Prayer

-Tafseer Quran Project

-Favorable Islamic Class: Motivational, Sunnah & Prophet.

-Life in Mecca Stories (Umrah, Hajj)

-Cool Muslimah in Style


Goal 1: Quality of Health

-Quality of Sleep

-Good Intake Diet: Consume (Salt, Sugar, Oil, Water, Fast Food) + Vitamins + Allergies

-Positioning, Exercises, Breathing

-Mental Health


Goal 2: A Lively Relationship

-Little Family : Partner and Kids

-Big Family Stories

-Friends (Childhood, School, College, Work)

-Relatives and Muslim World

-My Volunteer Project


Goal 2: The Natural skills

-Work Aboard, Degree

-Books Project: Books Review, MCL journaling.

-Language Time (English, Bahasa, Arabic, Sign, Mandarin)

-Adrenaline Rush Project

-Hobbies: Gardening, Driving, Sewing, Swimming


Goal 3: Secret Financial confident

-A Millionaire in Line + Investment

-Asset and Management

-The Minimalist Liabilities

-The Expenses and Consumers Role

-Money Talk to Community : GDP, Taxes, Government.


Goal 3: Sweet Delight future

-Travel the World

-Future Home Retirement

-Future Graft Life in Progress

-Life without Regret

Above are actually about five years ago to the secret code for my life, but it is only the based data. You can take a good acknowledgement them make it to your side. I like every single process, and it make me busy to achieve more even I'm 60 or in 70 years old, I think. I don't know about everyone goals or their process for it, but his is mine and I took it personally. I can do it, You can do it...Just do it and thanks me later. No sweat!

Sometimes rainbow bring the smile and heavy rain drain our energy. But it is survival mechanism, you can run for the problem but think by the smart move. The kick out from toxic environment surely hard but this will build a shield to become stronger and rigid. Make it as a challenger and the new you, changes everyone can said but no one willingly to do it. Happy thinking, happy organize back your life and happiest destiny ahead!

See you later germs.


End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...